Simply follow these very easy instructions:
1. Slice the potatoes into french fry strips or wedges.
2. Place them on a cooking pot with cold water.
3. Bring the water to a boil.
4. When the water boils, turn off the heat completely and leave the pan on top of the burner for 1 hour.
5. Drain the water.
6. Add a table spoon of cooking oil.
7. Add salt as to your preference.
8. A pinch of ground pepper is optional.
9. Mix the potatoes with the oil and salt.
10. Place the potatoes on aluminum foil.
10. Pre heat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
11. When the oven is warm, place the potatoes in the oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
12. The cooking time will depend on how thick you sliced the potatoes.
13. Take out the fries, let them cool off for a few minutes and enjoy crispy low fat french fries!
- You might also be interested in:
Best 61 hook up destinations around the world
Top 54 jobs for NON-Digital Nomads
Pros & Cons of “Living Apart Together” LAT
Top 9 things I love about living alone
15 things a man should never say on a first date